[Bf-committers] Updating the project list

Jean-Luc Peuriere jlp at nerim.net
Tue Feb 22 00:09:47 CET 2005

Le 21 févr. 05, à 23:56, Chris Burt a écrit :

> Project owners,
>
> I'm taking the time to update the Project List section of
> blender3d.org so that it has more of a resemblance to the active
> project list on the Wiki that lukep set up, and I'd like it if all of
> the available project owners could give a quick paragraph about the
> status of their project. Most of the info on the page is pretty
> outdated and I think its time it gets a touch up. I have time to make
> the changes myself, just get me the info at your convenience and I'd
> be happy to update it. If anyone has any objections me doing this
> work, let me know ;)

Hi,

Thanks Chris for doing that.

I will also push that the wiki page can be maintained by me, but i
really need your input for completing what is missing and correcting
any error of this first draft.  I have yet to add some of the things
listed on the blenderdev wiki, and the commits of February. This tool
will be useful when preparing release, so please look at it, and write
down (or mail me) the relevant infos.

The CMS page and the wiki are complementary, the second being
sub-projects scheduling focused.

http://wiki.blender.org/bin/view.pl/Blenderdev/ProjectStatusPage

Many thanks to those who have already taken the time to do it (they
will recognize themselves ;)
--
Jean-Luc