[Bf-committers] Updating the project list

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Mon Feb 21 23:56:01 CET 2005

Project owners,

I'm taking the time to update the Project List section of blender3d.org
so that it has more of a resemblance to the active project list on the
Wiki that lukep set up, and I'd like it if all of the available project
owners could give a quick paragraph about the status of their project.
Most of the info on the page is pretty outdated and I think its time it
gets a touch up. I have time to make the changes myself, just get me the
info at your convenience and I'd be happy to update it. If anyone has
any objections me doing this work, let me know ;)

Regards,
--Chris Burt