[Bf-committers] MSVC7 users rejoice!

Gilbert, Joseph jgilbert at tigr.org
Mon Feb 21 18:47:09 CET 2005

I like this it looks great.  I don't know what everyone else thinks
though. I personally like the idea of having an XML file or something
that lists stuff like:
- project
....files
....compiler paths
....libs
....linker paths
....dependencies
And then have a script which builds a set of project files for you from
this information. That way when we do drastic changes to the source code
all the builds will work equally well without worry.

*PS Sorry for the previous mail banter :( (won't happen again)
- Yes I would like to update the README about the msvc7 build and it's
compilcations.

**PSS freetype 2.0.5 is what FTGL 2.0.11 is compiled against.