[Bf-committers] MSVC7 users rejoice!

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Mon Feb 21 09:21:00 CET 2005

There is a chatroom called "#blendercompilers" on irc.freenode.net for
this sort of banter. "Ok hold on" hardly constitutes a reasonable use of
the mailing list. If you want to talk to each other in real time, use
IRC, IM, or a phone. This isn't a chat list.

That being said, looks like you did a lot of work on the project files
Joseph. Perhaps with a commit this big you should write a little doc
explaining changes or giving possible errors and solutions. Could've
avoided so much list traffic that way. Or maybe I'm just being tired and
picky..

--Chris