[Bf-committers] Blender.Image Question

Austin Benesh doccoaster at msn.com
Sat Feb 19 22:00:25 CET 2005

This is the code I have so far for the getPixelColor function in
Blender.Image, but when I try to write the color to the console just to
test, it gives some non-sense hex code. Could anyone tell me the problem
with my code (I copied much of it from Image_GetDepth)? Much appreciations!

static PyObject *Image_getPixels_g(BPy_Image * self, PyObject *args)

{

      PyObject *attr;

      Image *image = self->image;

      char* p;

      int ptr;

      int x=0;

      int y=0;

      if( !PyArg_ParseTuple( args, "ii", &x, &y ) )

            return EXPP_ReturnPyObjError( PyExc_TypeError,

                                    "expected 2 integers" );

      if( !image->ibuf )      /* if no image data available */

            load_image( image, IB_rect, "", 0 );      /* loading it */

      if( !image->ibuf )      /* didn't work */

            return EXPP_ReturnPyObjError( PyExc_RuntimeError,

                                    "couldn't load image data in Blender" );

      ptr=(x + y * image->ibuf->x) * 4;

attr = Py_BuildValue( "h", image->ibuf->rect[ptr+1] );

      p=(char*)image->ibuf->rect[ptr+1];

      printf("%p");

      if( attr )

            return attr;

      return EXPP_ReturnPyObjError( PyExc_RuntimeError,

                              "couldn't get Image.depth attribute" );

};