[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src transform.c

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Sun Feb 20 00:36:11 CET 2005

zippy wrote:

> well it would not be wrapping but infinite scale move zoom or
> rotate... Wings and lightwave does it really nice.
>
> On Feb 18, 2005, at 10:25 PM, joeedh wrote:
>
>> Campbell Barton wrote:
>>
>>> Somthing I thunk would be usefull is mouse Warping- When your in the
>>> middle of a transform your mouse will never leave the 3D viewm just
>>> warp to the other side- This way youll never hit the edge of the
>>> screen-
>>> - Cam
>>>
>> That would be difficult to do :)
>>
>> joeedh

Another way about it is to hide the Cursor during transform and just
keep updating its relative location per event request, then return the
pointer location. then the Tx is done.
I have done this a few times when designing interfaces, and I find it a
good way to stop screen, mouse clipping.

- Cambo

--
Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street