[Bf-committers] New transform project

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Feb 18 16:47:43 CET 2005

Hi all,

Finally time for some coding... and as promised I'll assist Theeth on
finalizing his work on transform.

Theeth *really* deserves compliments for the work he did!
As discussed last IRC meeting, we'd like to separate review and final
implementation in two distinct areas;

1) code architecture; the technical redesign/recode of the old chaotic
system into something we can control more.
2) proposals for different input methods and constraints

Especially on issue two some heated debates can arise, but it shouldn't
block actual coding work from continuing, this project is worth a lot
to finish :)
So, first aim is to get point one finished, filling in the gaps that
still need to be worked on. Plenty of time left to discuss the rest
then.

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org