[Bf-committers] Blender Translation

Johannes Langlotz johannes.langlotz at gmx.de
Thu Feb 17 18:23:27 CET 2005

Hi,

I wanted to update the german translation of blender. But I had some
trouble to compile with international support (scons & linux - and I am
not the only one who has trouble with this on linux). I copied all
header files in blender/extern/bFTGL/include to
blender/source/blender/ftfont/intern to get it work.

All the translation files are in blender/po/ , aren't they? But the
blender/bin/.blender/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/blender.mo file is not
automaticly updated after a compilation. How does it work?

Johannes