[Bf-committers] HE Mesh win32 build

joeedh joeeagar at prodigy.net
Thu Feb 17 07:32:01 CET 2005

zippy wrote:

> can you per chance provide an OSX build for others to test . Please :D

The zip has a patch and the necassary files needed. . .

cd right below you're blender dir, and the unzip the
blender_patch_files.zip file that's in the main zip file.  Then, apply
the patch.  All files should end up in the right place.  BUT I made a
new dir, blender/source/blender/hemesh where most of the new source
files go, and I only modified the make build system to accomidate for
this.  So if you're using scons, you'll have to add the new dir to
whatever files are needed :) .

joeedh