[Bf-committers] scons linux2 build

Gilbert, Joseph jgilbert at tigr.org
Mon Feb 14 22:55:56 CET 2005

Hi hi,

I just finished building blender with scons using the .linux2 build
system. I needed to add the following for the compile to go through:
/-----------------
/blender/SConstruct

opengl_include = ['/usr/include']
changed to:
opengl_include = ['/usr/include','/usr/X11R6/include']

to allow the GHOST library to find the X11/Xlib.h header
Also:
/blender/source/gameengine/Rasterizer/RAS_OpenGLRasterizer/SConscript

added the line:
ras_openglrasterizer_env.Append (CPPPATH =
user_options_dict['OPENGL_INCLUDE'])

to allow openGLRasterizer to find the openlGL libraries

Im not very vaguely familiar with the scons system. Is this something
that should be committed for all linux2 builds?