[Bf-committers] Re: Recent file list as propsoed by MNME (Bob Holcomb)

Bob Holcomb bob_holcomb at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 15 14:07:16 CET 2005

Just a small idea.  What about an incremental save button? Similar to in 3DS
Max, I find that being able to save incremental versions of my project helps
me come back to something as I work.  In the "Save As" Dialog, next to the
save button, a plus button to add (or increase) a number on the end of the
filename to save incremental versions.  test.blend would increase to
test-01.blend, test-02.blend, etc.  Maybe a hotkey or menu item of its own?

Cheers,

Bob