[Bf-committers] Compile problem

joeedh joeeagar at prodigy.net
Mon Feb 14 10:53:18 CET 2005

Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The famous c++ include error again...?
> Someone had to add this change recently:
>
> #if defined (__sgi)
> #include <math.h>
> #else
> #include <cmath>
> #endif
>
> But, c++ templates I don't touch with a stick even! :)

You could do what I do when something like that doesn't work: get
earlier sources.  Yep, the new joystick code doesn't work for me, so I
just don't update source/blender/gameengine ;)

BTW, why is that, I always get "can't find file Joystick/Joystick.h"
whenever I do a CVS update.  Maybe I need to download new win32 SDL
binaries for my lib folder?

joeedh