[Bf-committers] Recent file list as propsoed by MNME

Fabrizio ilac at maltanet.net
Mon Feb 14 02:54:18 CET 2005

Cool! :o) Thanks!  Been wanting this for a long long time!

I had put forward a similar suggestion  about a year ago.

Don't know if it's possible but in my original request I had asked that
recent used file list filters according to biggest number of each different
project name. Example  if my last 10 files were:

Project_A_07.blend
Project_A_06.blend
Project_A_05.blend
Project_A_04.blend
Project_A_03.blend
Project_A_02.blend
Project_B_03.blend
Project_C_01.blend
Project_B_02.blend
Project_B_01.blend
Project_A_01.blend

The 'recent list' would show:

Project_A_07.blend
Project_C_01.blend
Project_B_03.blend

rather than:

Project_A_07.blend
Project_A_06.blend
Project_A_04.blend
Project_A_03.blend

Guess it depends on each individual's workflow but if like me you save to a
new file at 'crucial' steps my recent list will be cluttered with different
files of the same project rather than