[Bf-committers] I need hosting for an hemesh build

joeedh joeeagar at prodigy.net
Sun Feb 13 03:51:52 CET 2005

Hi.  Finally, I have a version of hemesh that's sortof stable.  As such,
I'm going to need somewhere to post builds.

I've spent hours looking for free webservers in the past for this sort
of thing, and have never found anything.  I could use bittorrent, but
that would be kindof annoying.

Anyway, I guess I could post builds to the wiki, but I've always been
under the impression that files in there should be under 0.5 meg.

So. . . anyone wanna help me out here?  Please?

joeedh