[Bf-committers] Re: Vectorial Motion Blur

frédéric van der essen fred at mentalwarp.com
Sat Feb 12 22:53:56 CET 2005

I think that the method would be for each pixel you calculate the
average color of the x pixels lying under the vector. It would be like a
blur, but instead of  finding the average color with a radius you do it
with a line.
the length of the vector determines how much pixel you need to take for
your blur.