[Bf-committers] Web 3D plug-ing

Bart bart at neeneenee.de
Thu Feb 10 20:56:14 CET 2005

I read this at the forum (chimpoid):
http://www.blender.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=5073
May chimpoid is interested too.

Myself doing a installer for Mozilla/Firefox on Windows:
http://www.neeneenee.de/blender/plugin/

And have a lot know how to develop an extension for macromedia Dream
weaver for easy inserting blender and functions into html. did this for
VRML:
http://www.neeneenee.de/vrml/documents/3dwin.php?theSrc=dream01
http://www.neeneenee.de/vrml/documents/dream/dream01.php