[Bf-committers] Web 3D plug-ing

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Feb 10 15:34:11 CET 2005

Hi,

The 3d web plugin for Blender is not supported nor maintained right
now. Apart from strictly controlled situations (experienced users/devs
who deliver a complete working system to a client) I don't recommend to
use it.

What we need first is a devoted team to re-develop (or fix) the browser
wrapping for our 3D player/engine. This isn't expected to happen
anytime soon... my best guess (hope) is it that some day a company will
pick it up as part of their commercial offering.

-Ton-