[Bf-committers] Collapse Loop

malefico andauer the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Feb 10 13:49:44 CET 2005

Hi,

There is a python script around which does something
like this (plus bridge between loops). It actually
works pretty well, and you might find it useful to
check out.

It's called C-Tools and you can download it from
http://www.zoo-logique.org/3D.Blender/zip/ctools.zip .

Regards.

malefico.

PS: Well, I would prefer having this in Blender source
code rather than a python script, but that's just me.
 --- Johnny Matthews <johnny.matthews at gmail.com>