[Bf-committers] Modification Stack

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Feb 9 12:33:37 CET 2005

Hi,

The "modifier stack" is a confusing name. You can have non-destructive
modifiers (in Blender too) which are now available as 'modifiers' in
the code as well. Examples are Wave effect, Hook deform, and
curve/lattice/armature deforms.

What 3ds and Maya offer are "construction history stacks", which is
very much different. Blender's undo system nor event system currently
supports that.

-Ton-