[Bf-committers] VC_7 Projectfiles Revision

Jacques Beaurain jacques.beaurain at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 12:00:14 CET 2005

I too feel your pain.

I recommend using scons for building using MSVC7 and just use the
project files for browsing the sources. You will still be able to
debug using the IDE etc. because the scons build does the same as the
vcproj compiles would (or should ;)

Here are some pending tracker items you may want to read (and obtain
patches from) to get the scons build going for you.

http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2130&group_id=9&atid=125
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2131&group_id=9&atid=125

I just posted another patch in #2131 against the current CVS build
that also includes the patch for #2130 in case there is any problems
applying the earlier patches.

Also, you may want to look at my earlier post (today) about ftgl and
MAC encodings to get your build going.

Cheers,
Jacques