[Bf-committers] Blender engine compile error

Jacques Beaurain jacques.beaurain at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 11:29:20 CET 2005

Hi,

Still getting these. No matter what order I put the linking in, it
doesn't help. FTFont.cpp seems to include both overrides; one for
char*  and one for wchar_t* for both Advance and BBox. Still has me
wondering. For now I can compile by just changing the calls to take
the ASCII characters instead of the wide characters from the UTF8
conversion and/or gettext calls.

Anybod else see this on Windows?