[Bf-committers] VC_7 Projectfiles Revision

Austin Benesh doccoaster at msn.com
Wed Feb 9 00:39:34 CET 2005

            The VC_7 Project files are very outdated and require some
serious revision. I know that most of us Blenderers don’t use Visual Studio
NET to build it, but for those who do the files should be kept up-to-date.
It took me months to figure out how to build Blender with them, and I still
can’t build the game engine. I am even considering creating an online
repository of solutions for all of the problems that come up with the VC_7
files. If you have any thoughts on this, please say so.