[Bf-committers] Armature total mess?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Feb 8 13:29:58 CET 2005

Hi,

I agree on a very clear and obvious code structure, with a single call
to do this whole constraint bizz (if possible, but you get the idea!).

The proposed solution below I think is dangerous... for example a 'keep
foot on floor' constraint might be needed to apply after keyframing
(interpolating rotations). Inverse kinematics (or dynamics) constraints
might have same issue.

For as long both the UI and the code is clear on this, we can do
whatever works best! Maybe we need a sort-of modifier stack to
visualize and edit order of all external influences on an armature.

-Ton-