[Bf-committers] Project status wicki page

Jean-Luc Peuriere jlp at nerim.net
Mon Feb 7 21:59:48 CET 2005

Hi,

Following what was discussed in meeting, I've started a page where we
will able to follow projects progress.
This will allow also to create roadmap later for more ambitious projects

For the moment, i have created the modules as defined on b3d.org and
the sub-projects corresponding to the tuhopuu commits since T3 respawn.
I will add the wiki projects later

I you have done something since 2.36, please check you are listed and
fill the missing fields.
  (BF direct commits are not concerned as they are considered part of
the main module).

I will maintain this table, but it would be much easier with the help
of all committers.

Please let know what you feel is missing, wrong, or useless

http://wiki.blender.org/bin/view.pl/Blenderdev/ProjectStatusPage

--
Jean-Luc