[Bf-committers] Instructions on use of patch

joeedh joeeagar at prodigy.net
Mon Feb 7 04:23:32 CET 2005

oh man, I just realized I left in the debug thing where the selection
backbuffer is swapped to the front every once in a while!  I did it so I
could examine it to fix some problems (which I did managed to fix
completely).  Had to modify the glClearColor first, but luckily I did
change that back to normal.

So: to fix, find "force_backbufdraw_ext" in
source/blender/src/drawview.c, and uncomment the line "curarea->win_swap
&= ~WIN_BACK_OK;", at line #935.  It's not that big of a deal really,
but having the screen draw the selection backbuffer every once in a
while is slightly annoying.

joeedh