[Bf-committers] As requested. . .HEMesh, part 2

joeedh joeeagar at prodigy.net
Sun Feb 6 23:43:11 CET 2005

[EDIT]: This'll come in two parts, to make the list happy

Now, please bear in mind that this is still buggy.  The editmesh code is
confusing as I still havn't fixed the (many) naming convention
problems.  But, you asked for it, so. . .

Here it is: all I have on my new mesh type.  I made this patch my doing
a cvs diff on my current sources, editing that patch to remove a bunch
of junk from old projects, applying that diff to a fresh CVS download,
getting it to work and then making a diff from that.  So it should all
work nicely :) .

Anyway, apply the patch below the root blender dir.  Then unrar the rar
at the same location, it'll put all the files in the right place (my CVS
isn't putting the new files in the patch for some reason, not even with -N).

joeedh