[Bf-committers] UI Changes and impact on Python GUI

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Fri Feb 4 05:35:15 CET 2005

To Whom It May Concern,

It has come to my attention that the recent changes to the default
drawtype of the Tuhupuu 3 UI have had an impact on the rendering of
python script GUI's as well. I just wanted to give a heads up to
everyone out there who is maintaining python scripts so that this impact
can be reviewed and action can be taken accordingly. I haven't seen any
mention of this as of yet and I thought it fair to bring it to light for
everyone because it affects the python team, the UI workers, etc. That
is also why I chose not to post this to the Tuhopuu 3 devel list.

Has anyone put any thought into this matter?

--Chris