[Bf-committers] Shadow colors

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Thu Feb 3 13:51:14 CET 2005

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005, Matt Ebb wrote:

> I wasn't referring to the question (which is not about transparency), I was
> trying to make a point that regardless of the validity of people's requests,
> questions, or whatever, a bit more common decency and politeness around here
> would make it a lot more inviting for people (yes including myself) to get
> involved and participate.

That's probably true. I apologize for it - I'm just extremely biased
from former experience with people.

And seeing Bart's post, I was 200% sure that he didn't know about the
TraShadow option at all, and that precisely that was what he was
requesting.

As I said, experience. But I was wrong this time. Sorry!