[Bf-committers] LibSDL.a

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Feb 1 11:38:31 CET 2005

Hi Jean-Luc,

I've copied the fink SDL lib (1.2 meg too) to the lib dir, and changed
a nan_definitions line to:

     export NAN_SDLLIBS ?= $(NAN_SDL)/lib/libSDL.a -framework Cocoa
-framework IOKit

To get it compiling OK. I guess this is what you meant?
While waiting for better solutions, would be best to have this
committed to CVS I guess... not very happy with it either, but have a
working Blender has preference. :)

-Ton-