[Bf-committers] Updated (working!) patch for NLA Action Baking

malefico andauer the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Dec 29 17:16:00 CET 2005

Hi,I've patched and compiled successfully. After
trying it a little while, baking a walkcycle with
stride bone, there is a litle thing I wanted to
comment on.

The Bake NLA to Action creates keyframes for too many
bones. I mean, for instance IK constraints are not
deleted, they're still there, but now, we also have
keyframes for all bones in the IK chain (including
null bones).   This of course makes animation preview
slower than NLA original.

Also, the stride thing works a little odd. I'm not
using match bone yet since I don't fully grasp yet how
to use it (I have to read better your logs).

I could send you a sample blend if you want me to.

Kind regards and thank you very much for your efforts
!

malefico

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3599&group_id=9&atid=127