[Bf-committers] added index-of-refraction presets popup menu

Ed Halley ed at halley.cc
Thu Dec 29 13:18:03 CET 2005

This patch adds a modest library of 26 common real-world materials and
their index of refraction (IOR). A small button next to the material IOR
slider lets users browse the presets and choose one. This was a feature
request on the wiki.

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3685&group_id=9&atid=127

(The attached patch has incorrect line numbers and probably cannot be
applied to CVS directly, though it is just a few lines and can be
applied with an editor by reading the patch text. This is because I have
made several patches on other features for this particular file, which
are still in the queue, and I did not bother to create a whole new
sandbox for each new feature.)   <--- PLEASE UNFREEZE CVS SOON  ;)

--
[ e d @ h a l l e y . c c ]