[Bf-committers] Sharp/Flat selections

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Thu Dec 29 00:13:11 CET 2005

Problem solved. There is a general use temporary
pointer in the EditEdge struct I can use that has
the rather non-illustrative name 'vn'. Apparently
this  stands for 'vertex new' and is a pointer to
an EditEdge. I'll rework my code to use this, and
this will make things 64-bit safe. If I commit
my code, I'll add a comment that this pointer is
for general temporary use.

Thanks all,
Chris