[Bf-committers] SDL includes in SCons broken

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Wed Dec 28 12:56:47 CET 2005

I'm currently working on a rewrite of the scons system, started by korpse.
It is a rather large task, and I don't want to commit anything of it to
CVS, as it is in a truly experimental stage. I have noticed this problem,
as well as a few others (like build_dir creation in wrong place). Please,
if you find more issues, I'd like you to put them in the Todo section of
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/SconsRefactoring

I hope to have a full week off soon, so that I can concentrate on this and
other open Blender issues on my todo list.

/Nathan