[Bf-committers] Bug tracker

Chris Burt desoto at exenex.com
Tue Dec 27 06:13:11 CET 2005

"Just a note, I didn't interpret that to being made fun of in public,
rather a little reference to the "ignore the mail" written in your
message. Let's not get out the flamethrowers just yet :) "

At least someone got it. Sheesh. I thought Alexander would find it
humorous. I *clearly* was *not* making fun of him. I think the todo list
is a good idea as well. Thanks for the personal attack anyway.

Regards,
--Chris