[Bf-committers] Bug tracker

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Mon Dec 26 17:46:47 CET 2005

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005, Matt Ebb wrote:

> Just a note, I didn't interpret that to being made fun of in public, rather a
> little reference to the "ignore the mail" written in your message. Let's not
> get out the flamethrowers just yet :)
>
> Anyway, I think it's a good idea - I had my own little list for the help menu

Sorry, but this time, it wasn't *me* who got the flamethrower out first :)

Yes, of course it's a good idea. I'm not "accusing" BF of not being able to
handle things - it is just impossible with tasks that have a certain degree
of complexity. I also have checklists for - say - mastering or vocal
recording. There's just too many settings to make and too many things to
forget that will go *unnoticed* at first.

Maybe also something like phpgroupware would be interesting.