[Bf-committers] Bug tracker

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Mon Dec 26 17:26:52 CET 2005

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005, Chris Burt wrote:

> [ ] - Check blender.org for news
> [x] - Read bf-committers mails for updates
> [x] - Ignore email from Alexander
> [ ] - Create todo checklist for release
> [x] - Write email to bfcommitters with comedic checklist

OK Mr Desoto, I can do that too pretty well, as you might know.

I'm not sure if I'm in the position to be made fun of in public
by someone who has hardly contributed
more than a few button shove-arounds.

Check- and TODO-lists are meant for avoiding errors exactly like they happen
*every time* with releases here: B-Con status does not get updated for a few
days, bug tracker groups aren't updated for a few days, and I'm sure I've
forgotten some.

If you have never worked in a corporate/professional environment or never
had tasks with a similar complexity, that still does not mean that you have
the right to make fun of others who do :-)