[Bf-committers] 2.40 is out!

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 18:52:34 CET 2005

> BTW, what about the release notes? Soon everyone has read them and there is
> no sense in correcting them anymore...

intrr,

do you mean moving a finalized version to the cms pages?

If so I agree.  Indeed for future releases I think we can expect to
have them in a finalized state before release.  (I'll be changing my
methodolgy - moving new commit logs over on a weekly basis and likely
revising the notes into a better form at that time...)

Apparently part of the slowdown issue with the slashdoting were the
links to the wiki (both my direct linking and the links in the release
notes).

LetterRip