[Bf-committers] Eek, CVS freeze!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Dec 24 11:46:06 CET 2005

Hi,

Well, we're on freeze type "bugfix only" now, so we can keep bf-blender
as stable cvs tree, and the orange branch as "develop tree".

I doubt there's time or energy to do any update release before new
year. :) Also, next sunday is on christmas day 25th, so we better skip
the meeting then. The sunday after is on new year's day 1st, I'll be
online then for a 'meeting' with those who like to chat about dev
issues though. :)

Many devs have expressed interest in permanently splitting our CVS (or
later for svn?) in a develop branch and keep the main tree as a
"stable" cvs. I'd propose to review that early next year, at least
before the orange branch is merged back and before we did an update
release.

Happy holidays for everyone!

-Ton-