[Bf-committers] Ray option make slow render with scene using only shadow buffer lamps

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Fri Dec 23 16:29:14 CET 2005

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005, Stephane SOPPERA wrote:

> Moreover, I don't know if most user want this "automatic" full OSA.
> Personnaly I'd like to have the choice without having to composite my scene

Yes, you have a point - I would also like to be able to manually switch Full
OSA per material regardless of any global state, as that would give huge
speedups in the (many) cases where you don't need anti-aliased procedurals.

Ton coded all this (as usual ;-), so he would be the one to ask (append to
his agenda - entry #98432) if this is possible code-wise :)