[Bf-committers] Attributions

Jonathan Merritt j.merritt at pgrad.unimelb.edu.au
Fri Dec 23 04:53:06 CET 2005

Hi Everyone,

Just a minor issue regarding the release page:
    http://blender.org/cms/Blender_2_40.598.0.html

Kent Mein (sirdude) is listed as the only contributor for libtiff
support.  Kent committed my patches for libtiff and did some excellent
work following up on initial build system issues and some cross-platform
stuff.  However, I originally wrote the libtiff patch (#2995) -
including the solution to achieve dynamic loading - but am not listed
anywhere on the release page.  My egoboo was deflated considerably not
to have been mentioned at all. :-(

Jonathan Merritt.