[Bf-committers] 2.40 Ahoy

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Wed Dec 21 06:19:18 CET 2005

I've built AMD64 (actually labelled x86_64 based on how scons builds the
release files) and uploaded here:

http://www1.pacific.edu/eng/faculty/khughes/blender

These are not official releases (unless Ton wants to sanction them) but
I plan to post to the testing build forum shortly after the release is
announced.  However, right now I'm about 180 miles from the machine and
can't run the regression tests.  If anyone is interested in testing
them, please send me feedback and if things look OK I'll post.
Otherwise I'll try to test myself Friday.

Ken