[Bf-committers] QuickStart Guide - In pdf

Mal mal at candomultimedia.com
Tue Dec 20 19:36:03 CET 2005

Hi Frédéric,

Very cool!

Just a quick point, I thought the default .blend file was going to
contain an outliner view, so you might want to change the image under
section 1 ( Blender's interface starts with 3 sections, to 4 ).

In section 5, maybe show a TAB key graphic, beside the Object Mode icon,
to over-emphasise that Tab is used to enter / exit edit mode?

Regards...
Mal