[Bf-committers] 2.40 Ahoy!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Dec 20 16:41:41 CET 2005

Hi all,

All release-related files have been committed, even done a (quite
rushed, I admit!) full regression test.

So; all release builders can go ahead, please do the regression to
confirm we survive at least the minimum! :)

If all's OK, send me (or here) a link to the files to load. Tomorrow I
can work on the website more, during that day (or maybe thursday) the
final release will be online.

Let's try to keep cvs totally frozen now, unless the release builders
find issues... we then can do a couple of new Ahoy's... as usual!

Thanks,

-Ton-