[Bf-committers] Last chance for bugfixing :)

malefico andauer the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Dec 20 14:31:26 CET 2005

Hi list,

>From user point of view, with so mny new features it's
hard to tell what is a bug and what's a missing
feature...

When you use RVK on a bezier curve, you cannot use
Action Editor sliders (they are not there), nor Shape
Key panel shows up, even when the shape keys are
available at IPO window. Anyway,it would be great it
works just like for meshes :-)

Best regards

malefico.