[Bf-committers] GameEngine material patch.

Mal mal at candomultimedia.com
Tue Dec 20 13:52:58 CET 2005

Hi Charlie,

Unfortunately I'm getting a crash on Windows XP, I'm on a GeForce 2 GO,
which doesn't support pixel shaders etc.   I was really looking forward
to seeing this work ( btw I did download a previous version of the girl
sitting with the effects appearing around her ( from elysiun ), and that
did work )

Does the patch do a check to see if the current graphics card supports
shaders etc, and if not, disables their usage?

Regards...
Mal