[Bf-committers] Re: GameEngine material patch.

mail at erwincoumans.com mail at erwincoumans.com
Mon Dec 19 21:08:26 CET 2005

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for the patch, I've been looking forward to it.

Unfortunately my work keeps me busy, so I haven't even had the time to fix
the armatures either. I'll try to check our your patch, but probably it's
better to schedule it for 2.41, together with armature fixes and other game
engine stuff.

Happy Holidays and Happy Blending ;-)
Erwin