[Bf-committers] Problem with the Bugtracker

Arne Schmitz arne.schmitz at mmweg.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Dec 13 12:26:35 CET 2005

Sorry, but I cannot submit this on the tracker. :)

When being logged into my account, I cannot switch to the tracker site over
the main page (projects.blender.org). This operation times out with Firefox,
Konq, and Explorer. What does work is logging out, switching to the tracker,
and logging in there. But that is very inconvenient. Especially the timeout
is annoying. Also posting to some bugreport seems awfully slow sometimes
(Bandwidth on my side shouldn't be a problem). Is anyone else experiencing
this?

Arne