[Bf-committers] Issues with plugin compilation

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Mon Dec 5 22:24:39 CET 2005

> Hi,
>
> there appearently is a problem in the Makefiles, already since a few
> releases:
>
> The plugin/include directory doesn't get included in the tarball anymore!
>
> Neither does the bmake shell script have execute permissions.
>
> This obviously prevents people from being able to compile their own, or for
> that matter, any other, kind of plugin.
>
> Just so someone who knows the build systems takes note.

I'm guessing this is on windows?

I just checked on solaris it works just fine.  Looking at the Makefile
though on windows NOPLUGINS="true"  if you want it to build with plugins
set that to "" instead of "true"

Seems odd though that its turned off.  Anyone know why it would be?

Thanks,

Kent
mein at cs.umn.edu
http://www.cs.umn.edu/~mein