[Bf-committers] Possible Particle Deflexion Bug

"Juan J. Peña M." jjulio.pena at verizon.net.do
Fri Dec 2 00:12:16 CET 2005

The bug tracker seems to be off-line, so I can´t open a report right now.
Still I would like to confirm if this is a bug.

Download this file
http://www.apollux-designs.com/Bugs/FeatherScene.blend (168K) and
playback the animation on 2.37 and 2.40.

I know that the particle system has been updated, but I don´t see
anything on the release logs that would explain such a different behavior.
It is like the deflector on 2.40 (win32) also got an invisible
forcefield attached to it, but it doesn´t have, neither should it have one.

The behavior on 2.37 is the intended behavior.

Apollux.