[Bf-committers] (no subject)

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Tue Aug 30 09:18:09 CEST 2005

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005, Paul wrote:

> I donno I'm only a beginner. just scratching the surface.

It's noticable that you are a beginner with Blender, E-Mail
clients, and mailing lists.

This is the wrong place to start, though. Please consider one
or all of the following before writing to this list:

1) Read the documentation on Blender

2) Read the documentation on your E-Mail client

This E-Mail list is for *developer*-related questions. As soon
as you master the user side of Blender, you can start considering
development. That of course requires profound knowledge of the
C programming language.

For feature requests, even if you are not sure if they are stupid
or not, you can (after reading the documentation of your
E-Mail client) visit bf-funboard, which is a mailing list
intended for serious [holds breath] discussions about
how to implement and present new functionality.